What are the advantages of the UK LLM or MA Law?
1) The UK is a pioneer in the development of innovative leading edge LLM and MA Law degree programs.
2) The Canadian legal system is based on the UK’s common law system, what better way to learn than to go to the birthplace of common law?
3) All undergraduate degree holders are eligible for direct admission to an LLM and MA Law graduate degree program of study (unlike in Canada, where a LLB/JD degree is required for admissions, except in special circumstances).
4) The UK LLM offers flexible learning choices:
- One year full time LLM or MA law degrees
- Two year part-time LLM or MA law degrees
- On-line personalized time line LLM or MA law degrees